2012年1月21日星期六

HK SFC is covering up BOCHK in breaking SFC ord. 107

HK SECURITIES AND FUTURES ORDINANCE - SECT 107 as committed by Bank of China that sold US related CDOs, securities, bonds related to US housing markets to customers that refused to buy any US related bonds from Bank of China for I had explained to the banks that any securites, bonds and any products I wanted from their should not related to US market but only to Asia and Europe market products.

Even in Legco sessions, Directors of Bank of China told Legco members that the bank had checked with the distributors of these structure products that no US market CDOs were involved with their structure products that they were selling. But I had sent these CDOs informations to Legco members involved with these structure products with CDO's mis-selling many times before. So all Bank of China staffs should know about these CDOs involved with their structure products during their trainings especially nowadays the special independent team that investigate my case.

Since I knew in the year 2008 or later and after that Octave Notes were related to US housing market CDOs from documents sent to me by Bank of China that I got US housing market related CDOs that I did not want to buy, and after many investigations by Bank of China of these CDOs experts that should knew these products in order for them to investigate their cases never told me and hide the reason I got these CDOs in my structure products that I bought from them so they could cover up their bank crimes of misrepresentation. So all of them are now involved with fraudulent misrepresentation (Bank of China) and reckless misrepresentation (for the staff that sold me the products) for the purpose of inducing me to subscribe Octave Notes from the bank of China, at the time when it is made, is to the knowledge of its maker false, misleading and deceptive crimes as they all should know the Bank of China were committing mis-selling at that time for Bank of China never revealed to me that what I bought had US market CDOs with their relevant documents that I told the staff that I did not want even thru the bank sent me the documents that I had US related housing market CDOs in 2009 to disclose their crimes.

SFC now refuses to investige these crimes as SFC now is irresponsible to investigate structure crimes of the whole HK banking system.

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁