2009年7月27日星期一

HK minibonds special police

To UBS, Swiss Consulate Business Affairs hon.vertretung@eda.admin.ch,
IFC (world bank) Andrew Mak 25098110,Cell:92770706, Email: amak@ifc.org
Re: Hong Kong banks ,HKMA fruads and HK police related actions to cover up of Minibonds frauds and curbing demonstrations.

This is to inform you about the incident in your UBS lobby 26th June . I had called your bank around 12 am and your secretary had listened the phones and I had informed her that I was in your lobby waiting for meeting with HKMA. I was waiting in your UBS lobby for a meeting with HKMA which was using your lobby Building conference room in matters concerning timeline of HKMA in investigating of DBS Constellation series Notes.

I might also want to go to your UBS office to have my bonds purchuse information in your bank such as low risk Town Gas bonds, Goldman Sach bonds which paid up to 6-6.5% interest to show to Legco members that HK public banks were mis-selling Minibonds that were not bonds but high risk structures products that paid merely 4.2-4.8% as false bonds. HK banks in fact were selling 120M of minibonds since 2003 with HKMA protection of not cheching any bank frauds by Joseph Yam in 2003 while these banks were hiding real bonds purchase in HK such as Hutchison bonds that sold in HK to banks themselves in these period. By hiding these bonds purchase under banks own assets while selling false bonds - Minibonds in HK, the banks could made 2% profit each year for huge profit growth starting in year 2003.

At 3:00 pm, I was in the upper lobby taking photos for Lehman victims and one of six to more securities blocked my way. After I told the security in front that I was going to UBS, he walked away but one other security in the escalator suddenly rush in and one lay on the floor. The securities should have security licenses and be trained and registered in police station and this should not be actions trained by security courses. Also other securites came and blocked my way.Then up to four policemen suddenly came to arrest me together with security guards of up to a dozen people surrounding me.I called you Helen Lo about these securities in the upper floor of lobby were blocking the path for me to enter into you bank lobby and on half past three to your bank executive directory Mr. Philippe Adler about this matter.

The following is the link of the photos of securites involved in this incidence:

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hanhoco/photo?pid=1173&fid=19

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hanhoco/photo?pid=1174&fid=19

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hanhoco/photo?pid=1175&fid=19

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hanhoco/photo?pid=1176&fid=19

http://hk.mybloyg.yahoo.com/hanhoco/photo?pid=1177&fid=19

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hanhoco/photo?pid=1177&fid=19


Only in four o'clock I did learn about the false allegation of the building security guards in assault charge from three uniform policemen and blocking of pathway for me to enter into your bank, the CID section of the Police that came three hours later to question me about the blocking and false allegations of your bank securities then advised me to write this complaint letter to you to inform MTR that in charge of building to take necessary actions against these security guards. And there were up to fifteen policemen and security guards all lying and arrangement of these false assults charge. This is the most crazy incidence happened in the whole world and so unbelievable that in order for me to stop taking photos of HKMA bank frauds in HK, fifteen HK police and security guards stop just one man to take photos in order to force assults charges on him.Even the two policemen that laid the charges only knew that they would follow the order from the HK minibonds special police to curb the Minibonds victims and these were happening also with special banks security guards especially for Bank of China guards and DBS bank of Singapore.And Shanghai Commercial banks manager also informed me since 2003 that all HK public banks were allowed to do same kind of private banking business as Swiss Banks at that time by HKMA chief Joseph Yam - (self regulation in all derivative products )and HK was then the Switzerland of Asia, and now HKMA is covering up these HK bank frauds up.The facts were that most HK banks were selling derivative products as bonds and term deposits products after year 2003.


Meanwhile I could not joined the meeting with HKMA in the afternoon to talk about the time needed for Constellation notes holders to get the investigating time of the Singapore DBS bank Constellation series Notes and the giving of very important documents of Shanghai Commercial Bank Minibonds sales records to HKMA with file no. xx57 for investigations and only the CID of HK police did take a copy of my documents which should also be given to Police commercial crimes investigation units and HKMA.

The despicable actions of MTR (HKMA controlled) security guards also blocked my meeting with DP member N.W. Kam at 7:30pm in government house concerning the mis-selling of high risk Victory Peak series Notes with my shares of the notes and in actions of returning the money back up me.

The police actions were as follows:

A police was stopping people from going upstair from UBS lobby after HKMA borrowed a building conference room and HKMA people did not show up and later on force his police to lay charges on assaults on me using telephones.

A Lehman ELN victim was charging the MTR security guard was pushing him around.

People were gathering in UBS lobby to wait for HKMA people to come in the next lobby.

The securities were watching downstairs at UBS lobby while people were walking down the stair.

The security told me not to take photo and I told him I am going to UBS and he walked away.

A security lay on the floor and others charged me to step on him but I took this fool photo and walked away from him. The photo showed there were space next to him to walk past.

The security was talking to the lobby desk while I was taking the photo and other security started to block my way.

The securities were blocking my way to stair to go to UBS.

In taking the photo, the security wanted to push me back.

Three police came and I wanted to complain to police that the building securities were blocking my entrance to UBS, I took out my telephone to call Helen, the Assist. director of UBS that their building securities were blocking my way to UBS lobby. But three policemen walked me away. Then half an hour later, they carried me away in a police car saying their police chief did not wanted me to stay in the building.

In the police stations, they did not record my statement and the police wrote false statements in assaults charges in the next room for they never told me I was arrested in UBS . The police in charge told me that nobody called the police in telephone and they were just next by and watched everybody there and came. The three policemen kept on implied to me that they were ordered by their cheif and told me nothing but only to coorporate and stand still. They told their chief in telephones for few times I was going to UBS lobby but their chief wanted to charge me on assult as a Minibonds demonstrator in HKMA building next lobby. I force them to let me wrote my statement in English for I refused to copy their false statement in Chinese.

Only in three hours later, the police CIDs arrived to take my true statement. I gave them informations from Shanghai Commerical Banks documents that I would like to give to Police business crimes unit and HKMA and that the reason I went to HKMA as HKMA were asking for new evidence from me in letters. Also government financial service informed me that my cases of charges against Shanghai Commercial Bank was in HKMA sent by police to them. I told the CID's about false assault charges in the statement about these securities but the CID said that these were recorded in my statement in assault charge. Also I wanted to print out bonds informations from UBS as I bought bonds in UBS before but there were no bonds sold in Shanghai Commercial bank thru the banks informed me that I could buy bonds there but the policemen did not allow me to go to my UBS bank for bond informations. And there were nobody in HKMA to handle these complaints as nobody came down to meet us.

Hong Kong was now run by the police state with Tsang as their leaders of doing nothing to protect properties of common citizens and Donald Tsang said that he is also one of the police family.

For UN Human Right Commission, HK police CID in fact had delayed the charges for 6 hours time, lying that the assault charges include my complaints of these security forces of HKMA stopped me taking photos of banks frauds. And only during 9pm they did ask if I want to file complaints. The independent police complaint council would be useless council to HK people eyes in controlling police abuses of power. The police also delayed the investigations for three months in order to apply mental tortures to Lehman victims during protesting and I had checked with most Lehman minibonds victims that suffer under brutality of the security forces of the banks, such as Mrs. Chan that bought DBS Constellations Notes and faced the same consequences.This is the standards procedures of these special minibonds police task forces.

Please see the following links on HK victims fight with HK government on their cover up of HK bank frauds:

http://www.lbv.org.hk/content/pages/posts/E28098down-with-donald-tsangE28099-E28093-a-july-1st-manifesto-of-the-alliance-of-lehman-brothers-victims-in-hk3720.php





0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁